Let me make it clear about Guidance papers
To print a total index summarizing the topic question associated with DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click the link for a PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banks in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval of this chartered name of a bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, in addition to regulations prohibiting the application of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces within the exact same community or county.
- Re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the problems surrounding the re re payment of charges up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, because they connect with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies concerning the maximum quantity a bank may loan to an individual.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains to your remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other property.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that may or can’t be meant to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of the standard bank with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions about the utilization of a reply system in the eventuality of a information safety breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of a information protection breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist users of the board of directors of a standard bank to betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Illustrations of Consumer information about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to know the guidance and also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home mortgage Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Real estate loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the program procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and topics for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA a number of commonly expected concerns and responses in connection with Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining https://autotitleloanstore.com the utmost costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed for the work as they relate to jointly owned standard bank reports.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs associated with the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, as well as the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you a person extra charges or fees whenever having to pay the arises from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements associated with behave as they relate to presenting checks plus the thirty-four time keeping period.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial products, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees relating to collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act therefore the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS